Starting the Journey

I know that daily reflection on my journey last time was key to my weight loss.  I lost 87 pounds.  Crazy.  That's so much weight.  A small child.  I have gained that weight back. It's depressing.  I hate it.  Funny thing is, it was all me.   I made the choices that created this out of shape, unhealthy human.

It's okay.  I've got this.  I'm going to focus on me. Loving my body.  Loving my body enough to fuel it and make it strong. I got on the scale today.  253.8 pounds.  GULP.  Big gulp.  It's okay.  I can do this.

I've been trying to follow the Keto way of eating for the past year.  It has been something that I can't seem to sustain but I keep going back to. It's crazy.  Today I will star to build the best me.  I can do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog